International personal care company is looking for his new Warehouse Manager
Your new Company
International personal care company based in Mexico State.
Cuautitlan Izcalli, Mexico State. | 100% on site position.
Your new role
As warehouse manager you will be responsible to direct receiving, warehousing, customs process and distribution operations, you will supervise all warehouse daily activities while ensuring efficiency, analyze logistics data to increase productivity with the logistics suppliers, you will implement and develop strong indicators culture executing strong inventory policies, handle customs and foreign trade processes for material import procedures, maintain standards for maintenance and warehousing general operations and lead a high performance team achieve cost reduction and effectiveness for the company.
What you´ll need
- Bachelor´s Degree concluded.
- More than 3 years of experience in leadership positions for warehouse area in FMCG, pharmaceutic or self-care companies.
- Extensive experience managing warehousing processes, handling, and executing operations with 3PL suppliers and implementing inventory procedures.
- Experience in foreign trade & imports, managing negotiations with customs and implementing continuous improvement strategies.
- Leadership, negotiation skills, self-driven and continuous improvement mind set.
- SAP and WMS.
- Intermediate English.
What you´ll get in return
60.000 – 65.000 + Superior Law benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.