Why We Have This Role
Our client is seeking Quality Engineers to join our growing engineering function in our Mexico City office. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, have 2+ years of engineering experience, and want work at a fast-growing tech company.
How You’ll Grow
Things You’ll Do
· Design test plans and test cases for web applications
· Find, triage, and document bugs worth fixing
· Conduct ad-hoc and scripted manual tests
· Investigate test failures and customer reports using your technical understanding of the product and tools (such as logs) to narrow down issues, steps and isolate the root problem
· Ensure the product is tested at the appropriate level (unit vs integration vs end to end, API vs UI), reducing unnecessary test cases, intermittent failures, and decreasing execution time.
· Drive quality processes like bug triage, releases decisions, and feature completion criteria
What We’re Looking For On Your Resume
· Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as IT, Engineering, Math, Physics or similar with Computer Science coursework or minor. Computer science degree accepted but not required.
· 2+ years of experience working as part of a team
· Familiar with front-end technologies, or REST web services and/or constructing basic database queries
· Familiarity with software testing concepts and tools is a plus
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.