"Política Pública" "Public Policy" "Relaciones Internacionales" International Relations"
Your new company
As Public Policy Manager, you will become a subject matter expert on the company policy priorities, including urban mobility, regulation, and the future of work. The geographic scope of the role covers international business across Latin America, Egypt and ANZ (excluding China).
Your new role
Working as part of the Central Policy team, you will support our regional Government Affairs and Communications colleagues with materials and advice - including talking points, submissions, and leave-behinds.You will track the international debates and developments on key topics; help drive alignment and develop arguments and evidence to support company advocacy.
The role will mostly be internal-facing, and will not be responsible for in-country advocacy and political engagement.
You will report to the Head of Central Policy.
What you'll need to succeed
● 6+ years of professional experience
● Degree in a relevant field preferred (eg political science, public policy, economics, social
● Experience working in or around government (eg in Legislative or Executive branch, think tank, NGO, international organization, research institute, consulting, or in-house with a company)
● Experience analyzing legislation, assessing policy options, and developing advocacy materials
● Strong communication skills, including excellent written and spoken English and Spanish
● Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands from internal stakeholders with diplomacy
● Good relationship building skills with internal and external stakeholders
● Experience working with a global organization is ideal
What you'll get in return
Base salary + hybrid scheme and superior law benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.