Process Engineering Manager (Project manager) to lead a plant start up in Tamaulipas.
Looking for a challenge in a global company? We are seeking a Process Engineering Manager (Project manager) to lead a plant start up in Tamaulipas.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Advanced English
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering related disciplines
- 10+ years of business/operations management or manufacturing experience with management responsibilities
- Experience with technical mastery of continuous improvement tools and methodologies
- IMMEX or Maquiladora experience.
- Experience in Capex projects, including machinery start up or green/brown field experience.
- Lay out design and technology transference.
You should also have experience in Lean manufacturing, operation efficiency, and a strong technical background in the electronics, automotive and metalworking industries.
You must have experience in companies with a multinational presence and be able to balance technical skills with team management.
As Process Engineering Manager, you will lead a team of 7-9 engineers and report directly to the plant manager. You will be responsible for developing and executing a Capital Expenditure plan and budget that meets the long-term strategic plan for the business. You will also develop a lean manufacturing culture for continuous improvement in safety, quality, and productivity.
! Apply now through the Hays website!