pricing, precios, analyst, analisis
Your new company
Multinational company worldwide top in the sector of aroma and flavor creation.
Your new role
- Conduct margin management analysis, evaluating business performance and impact through cost-based analysis.
- Prepare and analyze business financial performance reports at various levels.
- Understand cost methodologies and product pricing process, providing support to related areas to ensure the correct application of pricing processes.
- Perform cost reviews for new business projects, supporting product development and sales areas.
- Create cost and price simulations, projecting the impacts on gross profit.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in process industries: chemicals, flavors, aromas, pharmaceuticals, etc.
- Expertise in costing and financial matters.
- Degree in engineering, business administration, finance, accounting or related fields.
- Advanced Excel: database management and analysis, macros, etc.
- Advanced English.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and superior legal benefits.
- Be part of a growing multinational company that cares about the growth and welfare of its employees.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.