PCBA Testing Engineer, Electrical engineer, mecathonic engineer
Your new company
European company specializing in energy management and with operations in more than 100 countries
Your new role
This company is seeking a motivated individual to serve as PCBA Product Test Engineer for support of PCBA and product functional test equipment. The position is based in Monterrey Mexico and reports to the Industrialization Skills team
Some responsabilities are:
- Assure compliance to DFM, DFA and DFT guidelines in the product designs through early involvement in the product development process.
• Develop product test and equipment specifications.
• Develop equipment and process qualification plans.
• Hands on supervision of manufacturing prototype and pilot runs.
• Hands on supervision of design, deployment and qualification of specified test equipment.
• Prepare and manage detailed task driven schedule for equipment development.
• Estimate resources and expenses for test equipment development.
• Create, maintain and keep current all technical documentation.
• Actively participate in problem solving of manufacturing / quality issues.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Experience in electronics manufacturing or production environment.
• Experience in new product development.
• Ability to understand and develop test strategies for electrical and electronic products designed for three phase power metering.
• Knowledge of PCB assembly process, wave solder, reflow solder, SMT and PTH technologies and equipment.
• Experience with DOE, SPC and Six Sigma principles.
- Skilled in automated test programming software (LabVIEW).
- Understanding of relational database architectures and use.
• Windows power user and knowledgeable in cybersecurity principles and practice.
• Prior schematic capture experience in CAD software (AutoCAD preferred).
• Exposure to various test equipment architectures (VXI, PXI, Rack and Stack, etc).
• Knowledge of communication protocols (Modbus, Ethernet, CAN, SPI, etc).
• Electronic circuit knowledge: digital, analog, power and high voltage
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to belong to a large company with an incomparable track record, career and development plan, excellent work environment and benefits above those required by law.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.