• Responsibilities: experience with O365 tenant to tenant as well as On Prem to M365 migrations, have PowerShell scripting experience, Active Directory experience, good general networking knowledge (Firewalls, routing, DNS)
• Experience managing Azure AD as well as the management of Microsoft 365 services and security features is highly desirable
• Experience with Quest migration tools (Quest Migration Manager, Quest On Demand Migration for Email, or Quest On Demand Migration) would be helpful
• • A well-rounded fully competent Generalist with thorough knowledge of Exchange on prem, Exchange online and Microsoft 365 workloads such as Microsoft Teams and Microsoft OneDrive.
• Must be able to analyze and interpret mail flow/routing inclusive of facets such as MX records, mail appliances and Exchange servers.
• Ability to analyze and troubleshoot message delivery issues in Exchange Online/M365 and in Hybrid environments
• Familiarity with PowerShell scripting including but not limited to : Exchange on Prem, Exchange online, and Azure AD.
• Familiarity with Azure AD, Azure AD Enterprise Applications/AppRegistrations, M365 Security Center
• Demonstrate knowledge of supported operating systems/ environments/platforms (e.g., Windows Server & Workstation OS, Mac, Citrix);
• Demonstrate knowledge of supported system infrastructure (e.g., DNS, network, storage, middleware);
• Extensive Exchange and SaaS experience with migration activities concerning divestitures, mergers and acquisitions
• Top Skills: Migration Exchange and 3 years of experience managing Exchange, Exchange Online, and mail routing. The applicant will also have experience with Microsoft 365 and Azure AD tenant management. Experience with Sharepoint Online, Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft Endpoint Management would be a bonus.