International manufacturing company is looking for his new North America Sourcing Manager
Your new Company
International manufacturing company based in Ciudad Obregon, Sonora.
Ciudad Obregon, Sonora | Flexible work.
Your new role
As North America sourcing Manager you will be responsible for the strategic sourcing department for 3 plants in US and Mexico handling direct & indirect purchasing, as well as leading supplier quality teams, you will implement sourcing strategy participating in the definition and targets for resourcing projects and supplier risk management, execute negotiations and lead commodity strategies ensuring best prices, quality and OTD, promoting purchase frame agreements and deployments partnering with strategic suppliers in the region, optimize logistics flows and contribute to overall TCO improvement, carry out market benchmarking, LTA management and data analysis creating a stronger supplier base and purchasing process maturity driving performance enhancement through relevant actions, handling staff in multiple locations with a strong leadership oriented to continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives.
What you´ll need
- Bachelor´s Degree concluded.
- More than 9 – 10 years of experience in Sourcing / Purchasing department for multinational manufacturing, aerospace or automotive companies.
- 3 or more years in a leadership position carrying out multisite purchasing management.
- Extensive experience managing commodity strategy for direct and indirect commodities, deploying sourcing strategies with a proven record of cost reduction and implementing continuous improvement P2P processes.
- Communication and analytical skills, self-driven, and leadership abilities.
- ERP know how desirable.
- Advanced English.
What you´ll get in return
115.000 – 120.000 MXN + Superior Law Benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.