Network Administrator (Cisco)
• Design and architect Cisco Unified Communications solutions, including IP telephony, video conferencing, and collaboration tools.
• Ensure seamless integration with existing network infrastructure. Deploy and configure Cisco Voice and Video devices, including IP phones, video endpoints, gateways, and Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Implement VoIP and video conferencing solutions for optimal performance.
• Configure and manage Quality of Service (QoS) policies to prioritize voice and video traffic over the network. Optimize network performance for real-time communication.
• Implement security measures, such as access controls, encryption, and firewall policies, to protect voice and video communications.
• Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Troubleshoot and resolve voice and video service issues, including call quality problems and connectivity issues.
• Provide end-user support for voice and video-related inquiries and Monitor voice and video traffic patterns and plan for capacity upgrades as needed.
• Scale the infrastructure to accommodate business growth and maintain detailed documentation of voice and video configurations, diagrams, and best practices.
• Provide training and knowledge sharing to team members and end-users and Collaborate with Cisco or other vendors to address technical issues, obtain software updates, and plan for future technology enhancements.
• Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently. ITIL Knowledge (Incident, Service Request, Change and Problem Management processes) Excellent communication skill (English - both written and verbal)
- Top Skills :
• Cisco Unified Communications solutions, including IP telephony, video conferencing, and collaboration tools.
• Cisco Voice and Video devices, including IP phones, video endpoints, gateways, and Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). Implement VoIP and video conferencing solutions.