Permanent Job - Remote Enviroment - MTY - CDMX
Your new company
Trasnational plastics producer with four companies focused on compounding, color, and distribucion is looking for its next Market Development Engineer.
Your new role
As a MDE you will be the technical liaison between the customer, the Product Manager and Product Development Engineer, communicating customer requirements and providing project prioritization in support of the Sales and Marketing Department, with the following responsibilities:
- Develops relationships with Customer base and their appropriate technical personnel.
- Identifies potential current and/or future product applications.
- Determines material requirements or specifications for targeted applications, often directing product formulation approach in collaboration with the Product Development Engineer.
- Communicates material requirements and desired timing to Product Manager at project initiation.
- Interfaces with both the Customer and the Product Development Engineer, continually communicating project status and any potential changes that may occur in the program from either viewpoint. Continues the interface between the Customer and Product Development until an acceptable material has been obtained.
- Provides test data from material deloped to customer with feedback to producto development indicating direccion of futuro work.
- Schedules molding trials for material evaluation in actual parts, attending as schedule permits.
- Presents a formalized data package of developed material for customer approval.
- Documents program/project status with reports as required by manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- BS, MS, or PhD degree in Chemical, Mechanical, or Plastics Engineering, or equivalent. 5 years experience in plastic materials, part and mold design, and processing, preferably polyolefin.
- Must be able to travel to Customer sites, Vendors, and between the companies divisions.
- Skilled in the use of basic computer software, including word-processing and spreadsheets.
- FLUENT ENGLISH ITS A MUST, This posicion will reporta to USA Team directly.
- USA Visa and passport up to date.
What you'll get in return
An attractive compensacion package + benefitas aove the law
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.