Multinational manufacturing company is looking for his new Materials Manager.
Your new Company
Multinational manufacturing company based in Reynosa, Tamaulipas.
Your new role
As Materials Manager you will be responsible for the sales and operations planning leading the plant S&OP process integrating forecast into a balanced production plan incorporating requirements and constrains, materials planning and procurement developing and monitoring the execution of the materials resourcing plan, ensure material availability on time executing procurement process, lead production planning effectively managing MPS ensuring a detailed scheduling and capacity management, manage inventory and warehouse developing inventory plan and improving materials delivery methods, supervise shipping and receiving handling logistics planning and execution of shipments including import/export and lead continuous improvement strategies for all supply chain leading a high standard team.
What you´ll need
- Bachelor´s Degree concluded.
- More than 5 years of experience in managerial positions for the supply chain or materials areas.
- Experience in hard manufacturing such as automotive, metalworking, electrical, aerospace, between others.
- Extensive experience managing supply chain end to end processes implementing continuous improvement strategies and cost reduction initiatives.
- Desirable experience with plant start up and operations kick off.
- Analytical and verbal skills, transformational leadership, and hands on.
- Desirable APICS certification.
- SAP know how.
- Advanced English.
What you´ll get in return
85.000 – 100.000 MXN. + Superior law benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.