Manufactuing manager- paper industry.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced manufacturing manager to oversee the manufacturing process of our international client's paper production plants. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the human and material resources to achieve production, quality and cost objectives, while aligning the activities of the different plants to meet the overall objectives of the organization.
- Coordinate with production line personnel.
- Coordinate the generation, execution, and monitoring of manufacturing programs.
- Generate, monitor and evaluate process measurement indicators.
- Organize, plan and execute storage, production and maintenance strategies.
- Review quality characteristics of materials and products, review manufacturing programs of plants.
- Review performance of company objectives and indicators of the areas.
- Review delivery of products to customers, as well as their characteristics, volumes, and delivery periods.
- Review daily plant operation reports, review maintenance programs for plant infrastructure, review costs incurred during organization processes.
- Review material inventories in warehouses and provide feedback to the areas.
- Serve as a liaison between internal material and service requirements across paper plants, boxes, and workforce.
- At least 5 years of experience in manufacturing-related activities.
- Experience in operating machines and related equipment.
- Fluent in English.
If you are a self-motivated individual with excellent leadership skills and a proven track record in manufacturing, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.