District Sales Manager, Comercial, Automotriz
Your new company
Mutinational company leader in automotive sector is looking for: District Sales Manager
Your new role
- Align strategies with low performers dealers
- Work with the dealer to create the necessary actions plans for meeting objectives.
- Contribute district sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews to achieve district sales operational objectives.
- Send objectives, plans, incentives, and other communications to ensure proper understanding, knowledge, and execution of current strategies/programs/actions in a timely manner.
- Provide regular feedback to the regional sales manager on company marketing and product development needs
- Analyze ordering, sales inventories, and commercial actions to support the overall action plans on the field
- Cooperate to execute marketing strategies to achieve the established objectives.
- Analyze sales results & penetration of the district by segment, model, competition, mix, etc.
- Manage problems, complete audits, identify trends, determine district sales.
What you'll need to succeed
- College graduate or equivalent training in Business, Marketing, Economics, Finance or similar.
- More than 4 years on automotive sales in OEM management level
- Literacy in computer and software (Excel, Powerpoint and Word,).
- Business administration, accountant, marketing, economics and finance.
- Expert understanding of wholesale and retail operations.
- Corporate policies, standards and guidelines.
- Sales programs and incentives.
- Strategic planning
- Management sales teams
- Product portfolio and vehicle specifications.
- Systems that support sales operation
What you'll get in return
Competitive salar + benefits above the law
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.