sales, marketing, branch, strategy
Your new company
Multinational automotive company of Asian origin in constant growth.
Your new role
• Creates and implements new ways to deliver a premium customer experience through the distribution channel.
• Monitors and reports competitive activity and recommend sales/promotional strategies.
• Initiates and develops a strong relationship with key accounts.
• Collaborate with General Manager, team members, and cross functional departments.
What you'll need to succeed
• College graduate or equivalent training in Architect, Business, Marketing, Economics, Finance or similar.
• More than 2 years on automotive dealer department from other OEM’S management level
• Literacy in computer and software (Excel, PowerPoint and Word, AutoCAD).
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and superior legal benefits.
- To be part of a company in constant growth and international expansion.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.