"Compliance" "Auditoria" "Lavado de dinero"
-Execute a critical element in the company’s Compliance program as a member of the Compliance
- Analyze the results “Grey Flags” received through automated screening of customers & suppliers.
- Assign relevant risk category and manage next steps according to the Compliance Risk Escalation process.
- Manage requests to external service providers for enhanced due diligence reports.
- Document Compliance decisions in Screening application.
- Establish & sustain collaborative relationships with CFOs, Regional Compliance Officers, Sales, Procurement and other teams impacted by Compliance screening needs.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Global – all organizations & functions
- Reports to the Group Compliance Manager
- Experience 4 - 7 years in a role related to compliance, accounting, control, quality, analytics, or document review.
- Bachelor’s degree in business (management, marketing, law, accounting, audit, finance), supply chain management, industrial distribution or compliance.
- An experience at 2-3 screening compliance and sanctions platforms
- Banking investment KYC, anti-money laundering compliance, knowledge of the due diligence process.
- Demonstrated computer skills: Microsoft Office, Internet databases, web browsing, data entry
- Attention to detail, and diligence, within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently to make effective decisions in a timely manner.