"COMUNICACION" "PUBLICIDAD" "BRANDING"
Your new company
The communications team is responsible for telling unique stories to people and partners around the world, in a fast-growing number of countries across an equally fast-growing suite of products and services. As the world’s leading mobility and convenience platform, with millions of trips and deliveries happening on our platform every day, it helps people around the world get where they’re going, and the things that they need. It is our team's job to tell this story, to bring the infinitely complex nature of our business and our technology to life. We work across traditional and digital media, across the hyperlocal and the global, and we are constantly working to match our innovation in approach to that of our fast-growing company.
Your new role
· Lead and develop a team of 4 highly passionate and competent communications experts, defining and executing strong communications plans for our mobility, food and payments businesses.
· Serve as a key advisor to local and global leadership, and helping to guide the direction of the company, including our product and business strategy
· Manage our agency relationships and budgets across your business lines in Mexico, ensuring we get the most out of our resources spent
· Serve as a key on-camera spokesperson with local, regional and digital media, building strong relationships with reporters and influencers, always ready to stand up to represent the company in times of opportunity and crisis
· Manage crises, big and small, that can effect on a near daily basis dure to the hyperlocal nature of our business
· Constantly push for new ideas and approaches in our communications work across Mexico, never settle for what's been done before, take risks, sometimes fail, but always get up and try again
· Build close relationships with key opinion leaders and media stakeholders and find new ways and channels to communicate with them.
· Develop project and story ideas, research and thought leadership that builds brand profile, using data to build narratives with greater impact and oriented to support business goals.
What you'll need to succeed
· Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Political Sciences, Journalism, Business Administration, or similar.
· 6+ years of experience in leadership roles in corporate communications or public relations agencies and at list 2 years leading a team.
· Experience in brand, technology and product communications and the creation of business impact stories, crisis management, reputation, and executive spokespeople training and coaching.
· Strong relations with local key opinion leaders, media stakeholders, influencers, press, and government.
· Strong English communication skills are essential.
What you'll get in return
Base salary + Superior Law Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.